2008-10-22

Today I´m taking Bronx to the veterinarian – he is ... So low… trembling and down with his head. Tired and not the “GP” I´m used to see … and Bronx is no hipertihoperty boy .. in the first place…

He´s not himself – at all!
Get´s me thinking on ticks.

Got to the vet – and there a friend of mine was standing, with her girl … fluffi little thing – Bronx starts invite her to play. Yea, now he´s all “up and go”

After a while we got in and she felt him over, looked down throught and took a whole lot of bloodsamples.

Ended up costing well over 2500skr – but he is my love!

So, now – a few hours later – got a phonecall from the veterinary. She has some results for me –
Liver - ok
Kidney – ok
Sugar- ok
Red and white blood cells – ok
Was some more – forgot – but the test for borealis is not done here… so result in early next week.

Ahhh, fell good, thou – all else is ok on my lovely Kaitler Invoking Charm – Bronx is, after all 8 years old.

AND one more thing – on the happy side – got a call from Michelle Johanssons (KINJOHA) husband … from Australia - and he spoke Swedish with me – VERY good, I might add!!!

Allmost did not answer – a 0061 – number… hmmmmmmm…. Strange! ;)

I have been looking for a specific picture, a picture of my Bronx. I´m gone get him placed on me – forever!

A nice tattoo done by one of Sweden’s best tattoo artists (he has been competing in SM for a couple of years and placing high - 2 - )

They are gone help me find it and get it in right size – So nice!

So in november - I will injoy some "pleasure" in House Of Pain ....

Inga kommentarer:

Bloggarkiv