2011-05-09

The first German Pinscher with BIG1 in sweden - What weekend!

This weekend I went with Maria to a dogshow in Lidköping - a journey of 860kilometer.
We had BeeBronx Catch Me If You Can - Wilda, BeeBronx Captain Sparrow - Razz, Kaitler invoking Charm - Bronx & Angelsun Grand Attraction – Vegas – with us.
I was, as always nervous. This time more than everidge, especially considering that I would debut with the Wild one - WILDA, her first official show and this with me at the end of the string.

First up Razz, and Maria, - Razz behaved very nicely and he was so nice.Critique; very good size & fine proportions.
 Masculine head, on the day too light ears
 Very good neck, topline and cross
Well-developed body and a well angulated.
Nice paws.
Excellent movements.
Pretty good coat, chest patches could be more marked.
Very promising junior on the ears are down.
Very Good


Then, time for my old sweetheart - BronxCritique, 11 years veteran who still holds its own in competition because of its excellent type, beautiful head, size and fine movements.
EXC, ck, - BOBveteran, 2best male


 Now – Wilda
Crituque; Good size
 Fine proportions
Good head and expression
Good neck, topline and croup.
Well bodied with good angles.
Moves well from side, yet slightly unstable front.
Excellent coat.
EXC, 2best junior
And finally - VegasCritique: Very nice girl, full of typical details.
Amazingly beautiful head with great expression.
Stylish neck, elegant topline, beautiful movement
This is a perfect Pinscher
EXC, ck, 1, BOB, …….. and……. Then some – in competition with over 60 other dogs - all the best of its breed - Vegas struggled for placement in the group, group 2.
We always stay to this when my dogs to win - you have to show up and race ... is not there, it is never an option!

 I was not even nervous, I know I yelled to Elin when she said good luck .... "As If we wood" ...
We got in the ring one by one - barefoot and with my slightly dirty white pants, full of dog paws.
The judge swept over us - as usual I thought, Pinscher not visible even!

BUT when he showed who would stay for the next screening, we were one of the six pairs left in the ring!
 In my brain the thought  "dont you fucking move" .... Something  that I, jokingly heard from one of our guru in exhibition.
As I …. Was not all there – I think I remember a miniature schnauzer got three, on second  Dobermans .... and my Vegas beat all others!

THE FIRST GERMAN PINSCHER TO EVER HAVE PLACED AS GROUP 1 IN SWEDEN – this is soooooo freakesly fun!
Im soooo proud of Vegas, she now have a BIG1

The day was over and I and Maria turned the car around and drove the 430kilometer we had for home….

BUT next morning I did the trip one more time – for entering the BISfinal….
No placement – but oh, what a thing to have done – Me and Vegas!

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Grattis, så coolt, njut av framgången!
/Karin

Ane og Strettisen ;) sa...

Gratulerer så mye med fine kritikker, og ikke minst BIG1 !!! :)Så moro!

Og intet mindre imponerende at du tok den lange turen dagen etterpå også, syns dere kunne blitt plassert bare pga.det;)

Hilsen Ane

Bloggarkiv