2008-07-28

Czeck, Gildron and King Black...

This blogg is gone be in English - for Jana an her family to be able to read and understand ... without goggle ;)
First, would like to say - Jana - and family - Thanks for having me and letting your gourdius boy, Gildron come to live with me and enritch my kennel!
Gildron has come home - after a long travell for me (and him) ... he now is at home, playing, enjoying and, just being a loveable boy!

Pictures from the trip and some from today ... enjoy!
After the flight from Denmark, I arrivied in Prag and at the airport Alena Kutíková, a breeder of minipins meet me -and helpt me on the right track - THANKS!!!

At the train to Jana I spent my time in the resturant on the train ... a kind of "Orientexperss-time travell"
After many hours traveling, Jana an her husband meet me at the station ... Finally!
Outside the home of Jana and her family -
When I arrived at the home of Jana - there was Drym , Duke and Afra - the mother of Drym.
The lovely and handsome boy - DRYM!

Gilron and sisters....
Drym
Gildron playing with sister ....
Gildron resting - for a bit ;)
Jana´s husband and Asra
The douther of Jana

and the son - how spook very good english!
Thank´s for all help in the translation!
The family and Gildron an Duke
When we are on our way - Gildron has no problems resting and coming at peace.
Even thou the travelling took a strange turn when the train had a 90minuts delay - and we ended up taking a taxi from ... what I think was Ceska ... to Prag and the flight back.
Phua - but all was ok and we arrived in time to make the flight home .....
AND after traveling from 8 - we arrived at home at 18.00 ... BeeJay love the newie ;)
Gildron spend the night in the midle of the bed, sleepet all night sound and safe - as did Vegas and BeeJay ... bronx sleepet in his bed - to hot he say´s!
Crouded BUT company is nice ;)

Gildron spending some time in the garden ....

An - two short movies from janas home ... an then from Gildron playing with Beejay























Jana - Thanks for everyting!!!

Inga kommentarer:

Bloggarkiv